Best. gift. ever.


Ash got this marshmallow gun for his birthday this year. HIS TWO YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY. Yes... a gun at two years of age. He loves it.

The box said it was for 8 year olds.

My brother and his wife got it for him. It shoots out little mini marshmallows. It doesn't shoot them far and it doesn't hurt if you get hit with one. It's pretty harmless.

I took it to baby Addi's blessing lunch and all the little kids surrounded Asher. They each wanted to take a turn trying it out. I had this weird feeling... like it was bizarre to let all the little kids play with a gun. I told my mom and she was like "umm... it's a marshmallow gun."

All the kids would stand in front of the person shooting it and yell "shoot me." Ash started doing this at home afterward.

This did NOT EASE my reservations at all.

But my mom was always extremely overprotective of us. And if she thinks its ok... then it must not be too bad.

I remember a childhood filled with bb guns. Its just such a different time than it was back then!!! I think I'm officially a mom. With mommy thoughts and worries. OVERPROTECTIVE mommy thoughts and worries... oh joy... let the fun begin.