Not You.

Said more like "not YOUUUU."

My two most unfavorite words of the moment. They are even worse than 'what's that' fifty times in a row.

Ash uses it for pretty much everything. "Not you" can mean many things at the moment. It is a stand in for things like 'don't play with my toys' or 'I want to do it by myself' or 'I want someone else to help me'. All of which are expressed with only two words. Not you.

Almost any way its used sounds MEAN.

I dislike it (I'm trying not to use 'I hate it' because I definitely don't want to start hearing THAT). I'm not sure what to try to replace it with (sometimes we can get him to say different things if we just act like he says it wrong)... but I think it might be to late. He says it about twenty times an hour. Even as I right this now I am hearing it... and now it's evolving into "or not you". Yikes. I'm not sure where it even came from.

Maybe we can replace it with 'sharing is caring' (which I love even though we don't watch Barney, which is who says it).

Or just "Yes You". I'll take anything at this point.