Have you discovered the awesomeness of etsy.com?

I am a newbie.

It all started with the house hunt. The idea of walls that I can actually paint and hang things on had me dreaming of decorations in all varieties. Oh, the excitement of color swatches and paint samples. I'm actually really excited.

My first purchase is for Ash's room... I decided to go with a "Where the Wild Things Are" theme. (Since he loves the Wild Things) I found this and I think it's perfect.


It does look at a little scary, but the book IS A LITTLE SCARY. Ash still loves it. I showed him this picture and he said "MAX!"

We've made an offer on a house... if it all works out this might be the very first thing I frame and hang. I'm so excited and nervous. We told Ash he might be moving to a new house and he said, "but this where Asher live, mama." Then I explained about the trampoline at the new house and he quickly changed his mind.

"Asher's new house have trampoline, mama."