Tom (my hubby) does many cute things for Asher. Here is an example.

Tom drinks coffee. I drink a glorified decaf version full of whipped milk, caramel and goodness. Tom usually makes his own coffee at home, but my version takes too many additions to attempt on my own. On Sundays if Tom doesn't have to work I will make us breakfast and as a trade he will run and get us coffee.

Black for him. Sugary delight for me.

Ash is fascinate by coffee because its hot. He wants to blow on it for you to cool it down. He is always messing with our cups and we have to watch him extra close when we have it.

Last week Tom came home with three coffee cups.

As he walked in the door I wondered to myself "I wonder who the third is for?" Maybe he's taking one to his mom?

He walked in. Set the cups down. Grabs one of the little cups (which it turns out is empty) and fills it with milk and a little hot chocolate. Gives it to Asher. Asher is suddenly grinning from ear to ear. His very own coffee. He is so excited that his dad remembered him and got him his very own cup.


He's lucky to have such a good daddy.