Today as we were leaving for a bike ride to the store (I ride a bike pulling a trailer behind it... Ash kicks back and enjoys my efforts), I gave the boy a newly purchased bag of cheetos.

I finally invested in the little individual portion bags. Delightful.

We hit a bump on the way to the store and I hear Ash yell, "Dropped it... cheetos." I yell back something like "just leave it and get a new one out of the bag." I don't hear anything else from my munchkin so I figure all is well.

We get to the store and I open the trailer. All over the floor are the entire contents of the cheetos bag. The trailer... not the cleanest place in the world. The cheetos are dirty. Asher starts yelling about wanting the cheetos, so I figure why not? I round up all the little cheetos and throw them back in the bag.

Here you go baby. Enjoy the dirty cheetos.

I'm not entirely horrible. I entertained thoughts of buying a new bag at the store. But then I'd have to buy a big bag, or a whole new set of small bags. My inner saver told me to save my money and give him back the dirty ones. I also thought about just throwing them away and letting him scream... nahhh.

Good mommy, bad mommy?